We are looking for a creative team player to join our Shared.com video team! As Video Producer, you will be responsible for many aspects of our video shoots. You will plan, develop, film and edit videos designed to be shared on social media.
- Edit videos and stills using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
- Shoot videos using Canon C100, Sony a7S II and Panasonic Lumix GH4
- Provide direction at video shoots when necessary
- Be organized, creative, work well under pressure
- Have the strong ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once
- Be a positive team player, who is able to collaborate with coworkers on a daily basis
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Experience shooting videos for Facebook
- Familiar with trending content on social media
- Have an artistic eye for food plating and product presentation
- Interested in many different types of online trending topics (food, crafts/DIY, beauty, hair, science, health/fitness, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the perfect fit for this position
- A link to your reel and/or examples of your work
- A link to the best online video you’ve seen recently
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.