As a Social Media Coordinator you will manage client’s published content and send us their most successful articles, as well as research content that has the ability to go viral. You will familiarize yourself with the audience on each page, and post content that will resonate best to keep users engaged. You will manage all aspects of specific pages including A/B testing.
- Must possess a strong understanding of social media and be in tune with social trendsAbility to understand and connect with an audience
- Must be highly motivated and goal‐oriented
- Must be an independent worker able to manage and prioritize your workload
- Strong problem‐solving, organization and prioritization skills
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of spreadsheets
- Must be passionate, curious and creative
- Familiarity with the internet, social media – Facebook in particular
- Possess a real love of learning: through discussion, self‐education or being taught by others
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.