The Junior Digital Designer and Editor supports the Creative and Video Production team to create high quality, engaging video content. The role requires a degree/diploma in a Multimedia program and the ability to execute and work under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Editing videos shot by video production team.
- Work with video producers and film crew to produce professional and engaging videos.
- Add dynamic text and graphics to video.
- Create supporting graphics for web site and social media platforms.
- Formal training/education in graphic design, video production or multimedia.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong experience using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to work with both Windows and Mac systems.
- Demonstrate strong typography and design fundamentals.
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Able to handle a heavy workload and high demand.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple, concurrent projects.
- Must be able to work both independently and/or within a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and ability to design with the end user in mind.
- Open minded, positive, team player with an ability to adapt and learn quickly.
If you are interested in the position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the perfect fit for this position
- A link to your reel and/or examples of your work
- A link to the best online video you’ve seen recently
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.