We are looking for full stack web developers who are experts in multiple layers of a modern tech stack, but have a real passion for web applications and spend most of their focus there.
We are a young company that is rapidly growing and these initial roles are vital to helping the CTO build the right technical foundation and promoting the right culture.
- In depth knowledge of the emerging web application landscape, design patterns, architectures, and technology trends
- Ability to design responsive user experiences for multiple browsers from desktops to smartphones
- Ability to understand business problems, and present options for technical solutions
- Experience designing and building front-end interfaces with frameworks like EmberJS, Angular or React
- Experience working with Facebook API’s and social networking platforms is desired
- Experience integrating audio, video and html content in web applications and embedding web interfaces in third party apps like Facebook
- Experience working with CMS and third party libraries for analytics, A/B Testing
- Understanding of continuous delivery, Automated Build and Testing frameworks
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
(We use standard tools like Git, Jira, Slack, Google docs etc. to collaborate but like to try new things if they work better)
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
A place where your work will matter. Members of our team with help get define the intelligent processes, measurement metrics, and development standards for the group. This is a small company with great potential, so you will have a chance to learn all aspects of the technology and business.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Those chosen for an interview should come prepared to show-off your portfolio and tell us what has worked, and what hasn’t.
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.