Are you a numbers person with strong analytical skills who is extremely passionate about marketing and social media? We are looking for a someone who is performance driven, takes initiative, is open minded and is ready to learn and grow within this position.
- Create, coordinate, and implement advertising activities for various media, including print and web.
- Contribute to and execute on strategic advertising campaigns for multiple markets.
- Create scripting and graphics for multiple advertising campaigns, adhering to organizational.
- Analyze and evaluate the return on investment for advertising projects.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Resourceful and well organized, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Able to promptly answer support related emails, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self‐motivated and a good team player
- Good with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E‐Mail clients, FTP clients, Web Browsers and all social media tools like Facebook, twitter etc.
- Fluently English in both speaking and writing, a second language is a valuable asset
- No experienced necessary, we will train the right candidate
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.