Are you a superstar who gets sh*t done? We are currently seeking people who are looking to work in a fun and ever-changing environment, someone who can take responsibly and help build a profitable and sustainable ecommerce business.
POSITION DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and review product presentation on site to ensure correct categorization, images, copy, pricing and promotional offers are accurate and meet internal requirements
- Responsible for quality of work in terms of accuracy and content
- Research products, images and descriptions for e‐commerce platform
- Create virtual images for products for use on the e‐commerce platform
- Add content to our Client’s Stores including virtual images, descriptions and price
- Set up shipping and tax calculation
- Provide reporting as needed per store to internal teams, as well as appropriate customers
- Manage all necessary accounts (email, apps, stores, etc.) for each shopify store
- Test and optimize each store for optimal performance
- Create and develop strategy
- Coordinate with Media Buyers and Content Team to create stores that will reflect opportunities based on audience
- Aid in building and growing commerce business
- Assist with other special projects not limited to the E‐Commerce team
- Detail oriented and deadline oriented
- Proven self‐starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technical competency
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.