Are you a people person who can roll with the punches? We are currently seeking a customer service representative to provide existing customers, as well as potential customers with an exceptional customer service experience.
POSITION DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage order fulfillment through Oberlo, or other tools if required
- Excellent customer service to work with or resolve customer situations via email
- Ability to process refunds
- Responsible for quality of work in terms of accuracy and content
- Research product images and descriptions for e‐commerce platform
- Add content to our Client’s Stores including virtual images, descriptions and price
- Add products to store categories
- Input product pricing
- Input numbers to reports
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Proven self‐starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technical competency
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.