Shared is looking for an organized, self-motivated and creative individual to fill the role of Digital Reporter. In this position you will source and produce high-quality work on a wide range of news and feature stories covering a variety of topics relevant to Shared’s audience.
Duties and Requirements:
- Have a passion for social media and an understanding of how to produce engaging content for Facebook.
- Possess excellent video shooting and editing skills.
- Have excellent reporting and writing skills, with a creative approach to story ideas, headlines and copy, and a sharp eye for grammar and proofreading.
- Ability to source, write and create content for multiple stories in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Arrange and conduct interviews when necessary.
- Be a positive team player, who is able to collaborate with writing and video production teams on a daily basis.
- Experience in Video Production or Broadcast Journalism an asset.
- Familiar with trending content on social media, and interested in a variety of trending topics.
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Able to handle a heavy workload and high demand.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple, concurrent projects.
If you are interested in the position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re the perfect fit for this position
- A link to your reel and/or examples of your work
- A link to the best online video you’ve seen recently
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.