Do you like working with behavioural data on social networks like Facebook or have any experience in the marketing, advertising or gaming industries? We are looking for analytical thinkers who take a hypothesis based approach and leverage the latest and greatest tools to make strategic business decisions.
We are a young company, but not a startup. In just over a year we have launched a successful publishing platform, influencing network, content subscription service and eCommerce channels that are all driving revenue. We are constantly finding innovative ways to engage audiences on their favourite social platforms, both through organic and paid growth.
- Knowledge of emerging data storage and analytics technology trends
- Ability to optimize infrastructure, schemas and queries that tie together multiple data sources
- Experience working with both relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience aggregating data from multiple databases and vendor API’s including Facebook Graph API, Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers, CSV files and multiple other web, mobile and platforms
- Experience writing advanced queries and views to efficiently analyse data across multiple data sets
- Experience building data visualizations to present daily metrics or results of test analysis using open source tools or vendors such as Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI, Klipfolio etc.
- Any background knowledge in recommendation engines, web site optimization, search optimization or AB testing tools will be very valuable
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, hypothesis testing and machine learning or artificial intelligence is nice to have
- Degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
(We use standard tools like Git, Jira, Slack, Google docs etc. to collaborate but like to try new things if they work better)
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
A place where your work will matter. Members of our team with help get define the intelligent processes, measurement metrics, and development standards for the group. This is a small company with great potential, so you will have a chance to learn all aspects of the technology and business.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.