We’re looking for innovative writers who have a firm sense of what people like to share. They will also be able to produce work quickly, be willing to experiment with a variety of different content types to see what works, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
The ideal candidate should have an idea of how to package stories and ideas for a wide variety of potentially interested audiences. The job will involve a wide variety of short and long posts.
We are looking for great critical thinkers who know which sources to turn to when working on a story — any story, with the ability to source stories from all corners of the internet.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Make stuff that people like to share
- Generate ideas for new formats, headlines, and post types
- Actively seek out opportunities that are original, fresh, and innovative
- Measure and monitor social activity – determine what works, tweak and improve content and communications
- High emotional intelligence
- The ability to take perspective of others
- Knowledge and obsession with fandoms
- Be funny, engaging, and appealing in your work
- A positive, curious, playful disposition
- A competitive drive — you enjoy winning, really going for it
- Willingness to collaborate with multiple writers and work in teams
- A genuine, wide-eyed love of pop culture in all its forms
- Proven ability to get viral traffic
- Resourceful and self-reliant when it comes to finding and selecting stories
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video?text), presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working as a copywriter
- Keeps up to date with news and trends in the marketing and advertising sectors
- Ability to work within deadlines and campaign schedules
We offer a competitive compensation package, full benefits in addition to a collaborative and casual work environment. If you have a sharp mind, the know‐how to get things done while enjoying your time at work, this could be the place for you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Shared Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.